Sansa Fuze Video

i have a few music videos, i try to sync them but every time i do it said error (that little red x)

i check the format and its wma

You’ll need to use the Sansa Media Converter to transfer any video or pictures to the fuze. It can be downloaded from www.sandisk.com/support/sansa (you can open the View’s link and download the SMC listed there, its the same)

you may already ready know that the file format for the videos has to be mpg4. if you are having trouble converting using the software, you can go to www.media-convert.com. it is free and on line so no download is necessary. it is really easy and i use it all the time.

@musiclover95 wrote:
you may already ready know that the file format for the videos has to be mpg4. if you are having trouble converting using the software, you can go to www.media-convert.com. it is free and on line so no download is necessary. it is really easy and i use it all the time.

What settings do you use? I have tried this a few times w/ different settings with no luck

stephblair,

Hope this helps

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27460

The problem with Sansa Media Converter is that it encodes video at way too high of a bit rate, which results in a file that is 3-5 times bigger than it needs to be.

Plus, Sansa Media Converter outputs an .avi file.

I actually use anydvdconvter software and then SMC, even one some music videos from a movie dvd. 

I know they’re larger, but I put them on my cards and I’m find with that, although I would like them smaller.

Check out the SMC boad on this Sandisck Community board for more info and help.

@lordcheeto wrote:
Plus, Sansa Media Converter outputs an .avi file.

SMC Puts out an AVI correct. But what you need to know is that is based on the Divx encoder, that is needed to make the mpeg-4 your fuze plays. Its easiest to think of it like this the AVI file extention is the refined version of the Video you think you are getting, and are completely fine.