Sansa Fuze V2 Wheel problems [PLEASE HELP]

So, I recently got my Sansa Fuze.  I was very happy with it.  at first, I had some problems, but I pulled through and solved them.  Although, now, my sansa fuze’s wheel is what I believe to be, dying.  The player itself is not even a month old, and I don’t use it roughly.  The LED around the wheel is really going wacko.  The whole LED circle is flickering, and the bottom right corner of the wheel doesn’t light up unless I actually press on it.  I have had this problem before, but I found that the sides were loose and, I just pressed it back in, which did the spot.  2 weeks afterwards, this happened.  I don’t know what’s going on.  I have searched, but none have been helpful to me very much.  Is there a way to fix this problem?  Also, how would I know if my player is still under warranty?

You say you ‘recently’ got it. How recently? It’s probably still under warranty (1 year in US). This doesn’t sound like something that will get any better and/or that you can service yourself. It’s a hardware issue; call SanDisk Tech Support and they’ll most likely replace it for you. :smiley:

Recently, as in shipped April 2, 2010. brand new.  :P

You’re good then. You might even still be within the return window of wherever you bought it from. If so, they can probably get you a replacement even quicker than SanDisk.

Alright then, thanks!

Also, if I were to e-mail sandisk, how would I do this part exactly: “provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed” 

I would suggest calling, rather than e-mailing, but as far as the proof-of-purchase business, it depends on where you bought it. If it was on-line, most dealers will send you an order confirmation e-mail that you could forward on. Otherwise, if it was a brick & mortar store and you have a hard-copy paper receipt, you could scan it as a .pdf document and attach it to an e-mail, provided you have access to a scanner.