Sansa Fuze problems

Hi! 

About 2 months ago I uploaded Firefox downloada bunch of songs onto my sansa fuze, everything was working fine.  Then, about a month later, all the songs disappeared when I looked at Windows Explorer when the Fuze was plugged in.  However, you can see and hear the songs on the Fuze.  Also, some of the songs altogether disappeared.  When I added new songs, you can see them in both locations.  What are my problems here and how can I fix them?

Thanks!

Go to Settings/System Settings/USB Mode and change the mode.

Look at MSC and MTP. Your songs will be in one of them, depending on which mode the unit was in when you transferred them. Your computer can only see one mode at a time; the Fuze doesn’t care how they got there.

Best to pick one mode rather than leaving Auto Detect. MTP is designed to work via Windows Media Player. MSC just makes the Fuze look like a flash drive. I prefer MSC, but you should probably pick the mode where your songs are already.

I’m so glad the Fuze+ doesn’t have this “feature”. It’s so nice to not have to care about modes.

@halonachos117 wrote:

I’m so glad the Fuze+ doesn’t have this “feature”. It’s so nice to not have to care about modes.

What are you talking about?  The Fuze+ has selectable MTP, MSC & Auto Defect Mode just like any other SanDisk player.

@halonachos117 wrote:

What are you talking about? The Fuze+ has selectable USB modes just like virtually every other Sansa.

Ha! Great minds, etc.

Jinx!

:laughing: