Sansa fuze Case

As You can see there is like a hole behind it.  I wonder what that hole for? It is like to cool down the heat from the fuze? Or maybe it is like the thing you put on your belt? But it’s not flexible how can you put it then? I don’t get it plz help.

Is it this case? The hole is for a belt clip (which it should have come with).

@gwk1967 wrote:
Is it this case? The hole is for a belt clip (which it should have come with).

Are those cases any good? I was looking at them on Amazon and thinking about buying one.

Yes, that’s the one.  I bought the blue one (should have bought the black one).  You know the hole behind the case is not flexible, and the thing come with it for belt clips is plastic and it’s not even flexible.  So that’s why I was thinking what it use for lol.

It is slightly flexable but not really. I found one today in a mom and pop electronics store when I went in to get a sandisk photo card. I played with it and its not supposed to be flexable it slides on your belt where it holds firm then you can turn it a bit so its more comfortable.

But how you gonna slide it to your belt with that little small holes lol.

It fit mine absolutly fine. It was tight to try to slide it around when I also clipped my Cell phone on, but other than that it worked great.