Is there any kind of case to use.

I am looking for a case or someting for my Sansa fuze so I do not drop it is there anything like that.

@ericuse165 wrote:
I am looking for a case or someting for my Sansa fuze so I do not drop it is there anything like that.

If a case you desire, the Google you must use

“Sansa Fuze case” 

I took some thinner foam that I had around and hot glued it to the inside of an Altoid tin. It fits like a glove and works very well. I have dropped it a couple of times with no problems.

Here are some:

http://www.bargaincell.com/search\_product.php?keywords=sansa+case

I went for the crystal case.I as happy with it so far

I use a tiny micro-camera case from Lowepro with a velcro flip top.  Goes right on my belt.  Works fantastic and also holds earbuds.

I got a very cool 3-in-1 case from Handstands (bought through Buy.com). I think it was about $15. There’s a leather case that has a belt loop, and arm band that also fits through that belt loop if you like, and a hard case that the fuze-in-leather case snaps into (also holds your earbuds). I like the hard case because I can toss it in purse or gym bag with no worries; earbuds dont tangle, and I can pop the fuze out for listening. Holes in the leather case allow access to all buttons and ports.