Sansa Fuze 8GB switches off automatically!

hey guys here is my problem:

it has started with the white screen, then it goes on to a “broken screen” (the lettering was displaced). so i tried to reset and format it and it works for a while. now my fuze won´t start quite often, reset won´t work at all. when the fuze is on, it switches off automatically and after half an hour it switches on the same way.

i format it and watched for a new firmware, but there isn´t any.

my version: V01.02.31P 

can anyone help me? andy sorry for my bad english :wink:

Contact SanDisk Tech Support. Your problems are beyond the help you can get from a user’s forum.

ok!

but i have this problems since i updated the firmware. isn´t there any chance to update to an older version?

backIntown wrote:

but i have this problems since i updated the firmware. isn´t there any chance to update to an older version?

You can, of course ‘bake-date’ to a previous firmware release. They’re all posted here on the forum, but only the latest one is ‘stickied’ at the top of the 1st page. You can find the older ones be using the Search function.

Truthfully though I don’t think that will solve your problem, but knock yourself out.

backIntown wrote:

You can, of course ‘back-date’ to a previous firmware release. They’re all posted here on the forum, but only the latest/newest one is ‘stickied’ at the top of the 1st page. You can find the older ones be using the Search function.

backIntown wrote:

You can, of course ‘back-date’ to a previous firmware release. They’re all posted here on the forum, but only the latest/newest one is ‘stickied’ at the top of the 1st page. You can find the older ones by using the Search function.