sansa e130 with broken screen and stuck on shuffle

my brother just recently gave me his old e130 after my mp3 player was stolen. it plays and hooks the a computer fine but it is stuck on shuffle so you can never listen to what you want. can any body tell me the button and order i need to press to get it out of it. or anything else to help me.

@halvey88 wrote:
my brother just recently gave me his old e130 after my mp3 player was stolen. it plays and hooks the a computer fine but it is stuck on shuffle so you can never listen to what you want. can any body tell me the button and order i need to press to get it out of it. or anything else to help me.

If the screen is broken aren’t you better off on shuffle?

No because if its off shuffle i can organize it how i want to hear it on my computer and listen too it straight up

I don’t think that will get you what you want. If not using shuffle and the ‘Play All’ command is pressed (which, by the way you couldn’t find either with a broken , un-viewable screen), the player will play the songs in alphabetical order. Not by Artist or Album, but by song Title, so in praticality, hearing this ‘playlist’, it’s almost the same as having the shuffle on.

You can ‘organize’ them any way you want, but they will play according to the way the firmware is designed to operate.