e130: Play Order in Albums

I recenty acquired a refurbished e130.  I find that when I’ve loaded albums copied from CD to my computer and then dragged and dropped into the player that the tracks are listed in a couple of peculiar orders.  In one instance where they are songs with titles, they’re played alphabetically by title, though the sensible order would be by track number.  

In another instance where there are no titles, just track numbers, but over 20 of them, then the order goes like 1, 11, 12,…, 19, 2, 21, etc.  Since this is a long classical piece, it again makes no sense at all.  Is there some way that I can rearrange the playing order?

I don’t think you can…when I first used it, I immediately realized that all files are played in numerical/alphabetical order (unless you’ve got the shuffle on)

@albrtgold wrote:

I recenty acquired a refurbished e130.  I find that when I’ve loaded albums copied from CD to my computer and then dragged and dropped into the player that the tracks are listed in a couple of peculiar orders.  In one instance where they are songs with titles, they’re played alphabetically by title, though the sensible order would be by track number.  

In another instance where there are no titles, just track numbers, but over 20 of them, then the order goes like 1, 11, 12,…, 19, 2, 21, etc.  Since this is a long classical piece, it again makes no sense at all.  Is there some way that I can rearrange the playing order?

1, 11, 12, 19, 2, 21 is in alphabetical order it would be the same as this:  a, aa, ab, ai, b, ba. Try it like this 01, 02, 03, …, 09, 10, 11, … and you will have no problem.

For the first question make sure the ID3 tags are all listed as the exact same album name and the exact same Album artist. They all have to be exactly the same and then be in track order for it to work correctly. This can be an issue sometimes if one track has a different artist than another track. The track with the other artist will play after the first album finishes completely.