Sansa Connect User Guide

Hello, I’m pretty low-tech, and just purchased two Sansa Connects for a very good price in a white box.  The box did not contain any Quick Start Guide or User Manual.  The messages I have found in this forum regarding User Guide lead to links that no longer work.

I’ve no idea how to transfer music from my computer to the Sansa Connect, though I’ve figured out how to maneuver from one menu set to another.

In the “Retired Models” section, the San Disk support site does not seem to list the Sansa Connect any longer, mentioning only the Clip, the Fuze and the View. 

Can anyone help, please? 

TIA for any assistance.

Message Edited by irainbow on 08-19-2009 11:43 PM

From this folder, you want:

-  sansaconnect-qsg

-  SansaConnect-userguide_en

This are some of the usefull links that you can visit regarding your sansa connect;

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a\_id/101/kw/how%20to%20transfer%20song%20to%20sansa%20conenct/r\_id/101834

hope this helps. :wink: 

Thank you jj2me for the files … your help is very appreciated.  :smiley:

Thank you keberloo for your help.  It is very appreciated.  :smiley:

your are very much welcome :wink:

I bought a Sansa connect for my daughter for Christmas.  Same thing, nice white box, no manual?!?

Anyhow, now the sound does not work.  I checked it for a mute button, went all through the menu.

Any ideas?  I went online and looked through the online menu. Nothing what so ever about troubleshooting

any issues.

HELP!

sodarae wrote:

I bought a Sansa connect for my daughter for Christmas.  Same thing, nice white box, no manual?!?

Anyhow, now the sound does not work.  I checked it for a mute button, went all through the menu.

Any ideas?  I went online and looked through the online menu. Nothing what so ever about troubleshooting

any issues.

HELP!

A link to the Connect user guide is in an earlier post in this thread.

When you say the sound doesn’t work, do you mean the earphones, or the speaker?  And you say “now” the sound does not work, does that mean it worked earlier?

Under the Settings menu, there is an Audio menu.  Under that, there is a “Speaker” setting where you can turn the speaker audio off.