Sansa Clip

I bought my granddaughter a Sansa Clip the other day.  It is a nice little device.  I sent it across the country to her.  Her dad is in Afghanistan and I wanted her to be able to play her favorite music and to have it especially when she does her cross country running.  She took it out of the box and there was no clip to clip it to her clothes.  Does anyone know where I can purchase a clip for her please???

Also, being an mp3 player Itunes should work on it too???

Thanks,

Bobby

Since you said that the clipping accessory is not included in the packaging, try contacting sandisk and request for one.  Make sure that you have noted the product code of the player because the tech support guys may ask for it.

itunes are now selling unprotected music, just make sure that the format you will download (preferrably mp3) is compatible with the clip…

Thanks for the info.  I did sent an email to Sansa Customer Support asking them if they have a clip that I can purchase for her Clip.

Thanks,

Bob

The only place you can purchase them is thru the sansa store… since it’s still back ordered, just ask for them to send you the clip because it should came with the player in the first place.

http://go.shopsansa.com/content/sansaclipreplace

@rootytooty wrote:

Also, being an mp3 player Itunes should work on it too???

Thanks,

Bobby

iTunes sells “iTunes Plus” songs which don’t have licensing associated with them.  These songs can be converted to MP3 (also using iTunes), after which they are playable on the Clip.  Before conversion they are in AAC format, which the Clip doesn’t support.

Also, unlike iPods, iTunes will not display the Clip in its interface when the Clip is connected to the PC.  The Clip will show up in Windows Explorer and other music manager programs such as Windows Media Player, Winamp and MediaMonkey.

I believe music can be dragged-and-dropped from the iTunes interface to the Clip as displayed in Windows Explorer, but have never tried this so I’m not sure.  Alternatives would be to drag-and-drop the songs completely from within Windows Explorer, or syncing the songs to the Clip via Windows Media Player, Winamp or MediaMonkey.  In all of these cases, the location of the songs on the PC’s disk would need to be known.

Thank you very much.  I will have to try to discuss it with my granddaughter who is 3,000 miles away.  If I was there I could do it easy enough. 

Thanks for your info.

Thanks,

Bob