Sansa Clip--->Sansa Clip+

Hi there, i’m just about to change my Sansa Clip 8gb to a Sansa Clip+ 8gb, i was wondering, it really worth? And how can i do a complete backup to the Clip?
Thanks for your answers!

Privilege7 wrote:
Hi there, i’m just about to change my Sansa Clip 8gb to a Sansa Clip+ 8gb, i was wondering, it really worth? And how can i do a complete backup to the Clip?
Thanks for your answers!

I would get a Clip+ and still keep the Clip.:wink:

For me, it would only be worth it if I were running short on space. Right now I still have over 3gb free with nothing to put there. Over and above the expansion card, the other features are nice but depends how much you would use them.

If you use MSC mode, just backup all your music by dragging music folder on clip to your hd. 

Alright, i’m out of space that’s because i want to “upgrade” the Clip. I use the Sansa in MTP mode, how can i do the backup?

Simply copy the files on your Clip to your computer; and once you have your Clip+, paste them back to the Clip+.

The Clips work just great with copy & paste / drag & drop.

And another nice advantage of the Clip+:  it has folder view/navigation.

It’s not worth it they’re both basically the same. I would know instead of Clip+ i got the Fuze its better.

Yep, they’re basically the same, apart from the Clip+ having a microSD expansion slot; the Clip+ having folder view and navigation; the Clip+ having a tighter construction and hardier clip …

:wink:

Message Edited by Miikerman on 03-25-2010 08:48 AM

Miikerman wrote:

Yep, they’re basically the same, apart from the Clip+ having a microSD expansion slot; the Clip+ having folder view and navigation; the Clip+ having a tighter cconstruction and hardier clip …

:wink:

And the only thing I like better about the Fuze is the battery life…other than that, Clip+ all the way!