SanDisk Extreme SSD not visible

I used SanDisk Extreme Portable like external storage for my Xbox series S but after one month it just died. I try to connect one to another usb posts but it still doesn’t work. Same situation with my macbook. nothing happening! I can’t see it even in DiskUtility app.
What should i do?

Hi @vovavfx,

Please refer to the instructions mentioned in the below articles:
Title: SSD drive is not detected
For Windows: USB Flash Drive or Memory Card Not Detected in Windows
For Mac: USB Flash Drive or Memory Card Not Detected in macOS

If further assistance is needed, please open a case with our support team at the following:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

You will need to plug your SanDisk Extreme Portable into a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 and use the Windows Disk Management Tool to format your drive under NTFS file format. After all, you are dealing with a Microsoft product here and Microsoft has used the NTFS file format on both hard drives and storage devices since Windows NT many years ago. Xbox One is no exception. Microsoft also requires NTFS file format on both USB Flash Drives and on the hard drive inside the Xbox unit anytime you have to do a recovery and restore of the hard drive. I’m not sure about your MacBook since I don’t use Apple products, but according to this article, you may be able to use the Disk Utility Manager to format your SanDisk Extreme Portable in NTFS file format also, but any drive you connect to Xbox One, whether internal or external, has to be formatted in NTFS file format or Xbox One will not recognize it. Also, when plugging in your drive to your Xbox One. Make sure you plug it into one of the two USB ports on the back and NOT the one USB port on the front. Here’s way. The two USB ports on back of the unit are USB Version 3.0, whilst the port on the front is USB Version 2.0. Hot swapping your external hard drive between USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port can also be what caused your issue since there are huge differences in data transfer speed between the two USB versions. My brother also uses an external drive on his Xbox One S and I tell him the same thing also. I’ve had to replace two internal hard drives in his unit also, so that’s how I know this.

EaseUS Data Recovery software SanDisk Extreme SSD Failure: Tips to Prevent from Further Damage can help recover data from a SanDisk Extreme SSD that is not visible or recognized by the computer, allowing you to retrieve your important files even if the drive is not visible in the file explorer or disk management.