Sandisk Cruzer (SDCZ36P-008G) 8GB 0 MB Problems

I purchased a  Sandisk Cruzer 8 GB (SDCZ36P-008G in Black) It was working for a good month. Until one day I plugged it in and received the 0 MB Free, 0 MB used and Windows cannot recognize its file system (FAT or NFTS). So I have tried to find a solution to the problem. First of all I would like to recover the files that I do know are on the drive. However, all of the recovery programs do not recognize the flash drive at all so I am unable to use a program such a Piriform’s Recuva. Windows does recognize the drive as a Removable Disk yet it gives no size or free space when looked at through My Computer. I also cannot right click on the drive and format the drive. I have referenced the forums here at San Disk before writing this post and tried the HP Disk Storage Tool V2.1.8. It does find the disk, the proper file system, the when I click on Quick format it  then says "ERROR: There is no Media in the Specified Device. It does not matter if I try to format it as a FAT or a NFTS. I have tried a large group of repair softwares many reporting the same thing saying that the drive isn’t there or its accessible I have tried it on three different computers and several ports. As for its physical visual activity it goes into the USB port and blinks a small orange light in 2 second intervals. Below I will list the programs I have used with no success at all, is there anything I can do at this point I have pretty much considered the contents of the drive gone and  want some way to format and use the drive. I have another flash drive same model different color (blue) works  fine and it is plugged into the same ports as the one giving me issues. Its blinking activity is more active and is recognized by all of the recovery programs where the black one is not. The Drive has not been physically tampered with, it has not has not been submerged in any liquid there are no smells of burning. Every port that the defective one has been in has been repeated by the working blue one to test the port. I have done the same tests on different computers.

Is there something I can do is there any other software out there someone knows of or some kind of solution I can do? I can provide screen shots if needed for further assistance.

Here is a list of the Recovery and Formatting Tools I have attempted with no success All have either not recognized the drive or said there was no media:

HP Disk Storage Tool V2.1.8.

Free Commander

Tenorshare Data Recovery

Flash Memory Toolkit

iCare data Recovery

Recuva

DDR-Pen Drive Recovery

EASEUS Data Recovery

Check Flash 1.16

Looks like you’ve done almost everything. When did you purchase this by the way and is it still under warranty? 

Yes, it is still under warranty and I could probably get a new one, I just badly want the files on the drive.

i have a  Sandisk Cruzer 8 GB (SDCZ36P-008G in Black) It was a gift from my sister it was almost 6month when i received it. Until one day(may 5,2012) I plugged it in and received the 0 MB Free, 0 MB used and Windows cannot recognize its file system (FAT or NFTS). So I have tried to find a solution to the problem. First of all I would like to recover the files that I do know are on the drive. However, all of the recovery programs do not recognize the flash drive at all so I am unable to use a program such a Piriform’s Recuva. Windows does recognize the drive as a Removable Disk yet it gives no size or free space when looked at through My Computer. I also cannot right click on the drive and format the drive. I have referenced the forums here at San Disk before writing this post and tried the HP Disk Storage Tool V2.1.8. It does find the disk, the proper file system, the when I click on Quick format it  then says "ERROR: There is no Media in the Specified Device. It does not matter if I try to format it as a FAT or a NFTS. I have tried a large group of repair softwares many reporting the same thing saying that the drive isn’t there or its accessible I have tried it on three different computers and several ports. As for its physical visual activity it goes into the USB port and blinks a small orange light in 2 second intervals. Below I will list the programs I have used with no success at all, is there anything I can do at this point I have pretty much considered the contents of the drive gone and  want some way to format and use the drive. I have another flash drive same model different color (blue) works  fine and it is plugged into the same ports as the one giving me issues. Its blinking activity is more active and is recognized by all of the recovery programs where the black one is not. The Drive has not been physically tampered with, it has not has not been submerged in any liquid there are no smells of burning. Every port that the defective one has been in has been repeated by the working blue one to test the port. I have done the same tests on different computers.

Is there something I can do is there any other software out there someone knows of or some kind of solution I can do? I can provide screen shots if needed for further assistance.

Here is a list of the Recovery and Formatting Tools I have attempted with no success All have either not recognized the drive or said there was no media:

HP Disk Storage Tool V2.1.8.

Free Commander

Tenorshare Data Recovery

Flash Memory Toolkit

iCare data Recovery

Recuva

DDR-Pen Drive Recovery

EASEUS Data Recovery

Check Flash 1.16

please help me to repair my usb so i can used it again…

After rebooting and inserting the USB drive, if it gets assigned a drive letter try running CHKDSK on it from a Command Prompt.  If it runs and indicates error(s) run CHKDSK with the /F option.

It’s simple, it’s basic, but sometimes that’s all that’s needed to rebuild the FAT, which can get screwed up removing a USB drive too quickly and not using the Safely Remove option.

If CHKDSK fails youmay be out of options.