SanDisk Cruze Glide 16gb Outlook Express 6 no access ( contacts, inbox,ect..)

SanDisk Cruze Glide 16gb will not allow me access to the file’s ( contacts, inbox, ect … ) in my Outlook Express 6 to back up . Seems to work ok with My Documents, Favorites, ect… What gives ? It only shows .dll when you choose Outlook . Os is XP SP3 . Cruzer shows up as "Removal " Drive . Thanks for your help .

:smiley:   Hi Howard,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Mmm… I’m not sure of interpreting your message…

I guess, that you are referring to SanDisk SecureAccess (portable app, free), that you have in the SanDisk Cruzer Glide of 16 GB.

1-   If so, there is an option (in the toolbar My Vault), which generates a Backup (for SandiskSecureAccess Vault), to your PC. Of all content.

2-   In the particular case of Outlook Express 6, try to extract the folder out of the Vault, for it to work and to do the backup.

3-   Take a look at: http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/Cruzer-Force-USB-Flash-drive/m-p/331213#M9550

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                             (Google translated)

Alfred , Thanks for your quick response. I have tried to get this to work. My research is over , in the “trash”. Had a “Micro Cruzer” and loved it, got wet and wanted to upgrade. No instructions, guide, internet, – nothing. Moving on to another brand. Funny : Purchased at WalMart , packing said 10gb, open it and it’s 16gb - should have known !!! Respectfully,