Replacement Clip for Clip

I think they’ve washed their hands of the clip, it’s all about the clip+

A shame because there are a lot of clip owners.

@summerlove wrote:

I think they’ve washed their hands of the clip, it’s all about the clip+

A shame because there are a lot of clip owners.

And this Clip owner won’t bother with Sandisk again based on the way they’ve abandoned Clip owners.  They’ve lost my business, including purchases for my office that I control (memory sticks, flash cards, etc.).

Back by popular demand:

Replacement clips

Hallelujah!!!  Its about time.  Just ordered 2.  Thanks for the link.

The Clip clips are also available as a single part, rather than in “threes” as they were sold previously.

Update: The old dog learned a new trick.  The price has been reduced, and they are packaged in threes.  -µ

µsansa 

Message Edited by microsansa on 11-02-2009 08:31 AM

@jas32 wrote:
Hallelujah!!!  Its about time.  Just ordered 2.  Thanks for the link.

You should end up with 6.  They’re selling them in 3 packs.

I just got mine this morning.  :smiley:

@warmpepsi wrote:

You should end up with 6.  They’re selling them in 3 packs.

I just got mine this morning.  :smiley:

The clips on the page Tapeworm linked to are sold in singles, I believe. There’s nothing there to indicate it’s a 3-pack.

i know.

thats where i got them from.  last weds/thurs.

I bought them expecting to get 2 clips, since i paid for 2.

instead, i got 2 packs of 3.  :smiley:

@warmpepsi wrote:

i know.

thats where i got them from.  last weds/thurs.

I bought them expecting to get 2 clips, since i paid for 2.

instead, i got 2 packs of 3.  :smiley:

Don’t tell anybody! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got my clips.  I thought I was getting 2 but I got 2-3packs.  You guys are right, nothing to indicate they were triples.  Oh well.  At least I got them.

They must have caught on to our secret notes. They are now listed in packs of three for $9.99 per pack with $6.00 shipping

hahaha.

thats halarious.  not really, but kinda.  i mean, after all, this is on THEIR website.  :slight_smile:

A nice price cut from before ($15 for 3).  But just mail them in a padded envelope and save a few trees, and charge $2 or $3 shipping …  (And even better, of course, would be $2 for a clip, or just don’t charge for the shipping.)

@rickyberkey wrote:
They must have caught on to our secret notes. They are now listed in packs of three for $9.99 per pack with $6.00 shipping

Groovy.  Sandisk monitors the boards for this, to hike prices and/or fix a screw-up on their own order page, but ignores us when it comes to bug fixes for their products.  How sweet.

You’d think they would have at least let us know they were making some or looking for some leftovers. I’m just glad they came up off a few.

Hi- my clip broke too and I’m glad to find this info here but…Although my clip is broke it’s still attached to the Sansa. I can’t seem to find out how to remove it other than to break it off but then if I order replacement clips where do they go? I tried sliding it up or down and it doesn’t move. Help anyone. Thanks!

I didn’t even know it was removable!!! :smileyvery-happy:

simply slide it down, the whole clip assembly comes out.   it slides up from the bottom to reattach.

It can be very tight, and it can even feel like you are going to break the Clip to get the clip off, at first.

Thanks to you both! I pushed on it harder than my limit before and it flung off! Off to order replacements now. thx again.