Ran out of memory, need some info about the minisd.

I just ran out of memory on my fuze and need some information on it.

I basically want it for more space, dunno if there’s another reason, and would like to just keep the card in the fuze at all times. How do I get my music on the micro sd though? If I just keep it plugged in and upload music to the fuze while the micro sd is in it will the micro sd hold the songs? Or do I have to get a SD reader. I’d rather not have to buy this, and the one that came with the PC I have doesn’t work.

All’s thanks.

@caneut wrote:

I just ran out of memory on my fuze and need some information on it.

I basically want it for more space, dunno if there’s another reason, and would like to just keep the card in the fuze at all times. How do I get my music on the micro sd though? If I just keep it plugged in and upload music to the fuze while the micro sd is in it will the micro sd hold the songs? Or do I have to get a SD reader. I’d rather not have to buy this, and the one that came with the PC I have doesn’t work.

All’s thanks.

You can transfer music to your micro SD (or SDHC) card in the same way as you do your player. Regardless of whether you use MTP or MSC mode, WMP ‘syncing’ or drag & drop, the card will be seen as a separate device or drive. And yes, you can leave the card in the player all the time. A separate card reader is not necessary. :smiley: