Playlists syncing, but not showing up on player

After syncing the unit with my PC, the Playlist files show up on the player when viewing the files from the PC.  But when I disconnect the player and go the the Playlists on the player, they do NOT show up.

Please explain how I get the playlists to show up on the player after it is disconnected from the PC.

It may be possible due to higher capacity of content, the device will take longer to load.

What does this have to do with the Playlists not showing up?

You most likely have your device in MSC mode.

Current firmware has a playlist bug with MSC mode.

you can either use MTP mode or install the older firmware where it does work:

http://mp3support.sandisk.com/firmware/clipzip/clipzip01.01.12.zip

@bkdotcom wrote:

http://mp3support.sandisk.com/firmware/clipzip/clipzip01.01.12.zip

1. You cannot sync in MSC mode. That requires MTP.

2. The current firmware does not have any such bug.

3. I have no problems creating .m3u playlists in MSC mode on my Zip with the latest firmware. I can even convert them to .pla format if I need to in order to include songs from both the internal memory and memory card if I wish.

4. I asked you after your 1st post to explain how you were doing it so maybe I could help you. You have yet to give any details or respond.

5. Rather you’ve posted this same ‘opinion’ in 5 separate threads today. This is helping no one.

@bkdotcom wrote:

3. I have no problems creating .m3u playlists in MSC mode on my Zip with the latest firmware. I can even convert them to .pla format if I need to in order to include songs from both the internal memory and memory card if I wish.

4. I asked you after your 1st post to explain how you were doing it so maybe I could help you. You have yet to give any details or respond.

5. Rather you’ve posted this same ‘opinion’ in 5 separate threads today. You are helping no one.

@bkdotcom wrote:

5. Rather you’ve posted this same ‘opinion’ in 5 separate threads today. You are helping no one. In fact, some might say you are just trolling.

I am syncing using WMP12 in MTP mode.

Are you syncing to the internal card or the external? I got tripped up over that.

I am syncing to the external card, not that it should make a difference.  It is a Sandisk card.