plastic clip in back broken

The plastic clip in the back of my sansa clip + has broken off, which is a major pain. This is the second one this has happened on. Any suggestions for how to conveniently keep it on my person? Thanks!

In the past, the SanDisk store here has sold 3-packs of replacement Clip/Clip+ clips.  Unfortunately, I don’t see any for sale right now.  You might give customer service a call and inquire–you never know when I spare in a desk drawer might be available.

Otherwise, some people have filed off the plastic from the broken clip and then glued on a clip or other fastener such as from an office supply store.  You can look for posts describing that here and in the anythingbutipod.com Clips forum (just do a search on “broken clip” and the like).

@miikerman wrote:

_ In the past, the SanDisk store here has sold 3-packs of replacement Clip/Clip+ clips. _  Unfortunately, I don’t see any for sale right now.  You might give customer service a call and inquire–you never know when I spare in a desk drawer might be available.

Otherwise, some people have filed off the plastic from the broken clip and then glued on a clip or other fastener such as from an office supply store.  You can look for posts describing that here and in the anythingbutipod.com Clips forum (just do a search on “broken clip” and the like).

Actually, only the (originial) Clips had removeable (and replaceable) clips that were sold by SanDisk and others (like Amazon and eBay). The Clip+'s do not have a removeable clip and so replacements have never been offered that I have seen.

But as you mention there are several helpful threads on ABI from people who have modded different clipping solutions toi theirs when they broke. Here’s a link to a useful one:

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63053