My replacement is on its way !!! Yahoo !!!

I bought it last month, now its dead. I tried resetting, but it doesn’t work. No info on the display even when I connect it to the system. I took it to the service center today but they denied warranty for reasons unacceptable to me.( They said the power switch is not working as it should and cannot be covered under warranty)… I’m in India I tried contacting the technical support several times but no response at all. Can someone help me pls… these are the mail addresses i mailed to 1. support@sandisk.com 2. indiasupport@sandisk.com 3.india_support@sansa.com

Message Edited by starlite on 07-23-2009 02:05 AM

Cheap player…cheap support … just trash that thing buddy… Even I’m from India…

@starlite wrote:
I bought it last month, now its dead. I tried resetting, but it doesn’t work. No info on the display even when I connect it to the system. I took it to the service center today but they denied warranty for reasons unacceptable to me.( They said the power switch is not working as it should and cannot be covered under warranty)… I’m in India I tried contacting the technical support several times but no response at all. Can someone help me pls… these are the mail addresses i mailed to 1. support@sandisk.com 2. indiasupport@sandisk.com 3.india_support@sansa.com

What you actually need to probably do is call their international support line and speak with them. They will help you with an RMA. 

And ra28, if your not gonna offer actual help or possible solutions, or ask a question, save yourself the trouble and just leave. 

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 07-01-2009 09:37 PM

They don’t have operations in India… Repeated mailing causes headaches…

I found that they sold a damaged fuze and denied warranty for the same. I’m helpless no one cares about it, its just one month old and dead. I also informed this via Support/RMA … someone help pls

SanDisk will replace it if its defective. If the company you bought it from knew it was broken, I would contact the Authorities (I dont know what they have where you are) In the US its the better business bureau. After that Im not sure what you can do.

Yes they sold me a defective Fuze…and they are refusing to replace it …Thanks conversion box

Message Edited by starlite on 07-01-2009 08:50 PM

Call SanDisk. And call dont E-mail

I tried several times but no one is answering the phone…

And there’s no number mentioned on the website… I don’t think that the number the shopkeeper gave me belongs to Sandisk India…

Message Edited by starlite on 07-01-2009 09:02 PM

Message Edited by starlite on 07-01-2009 09:03 PM

000-800-100-3277  this is the number which I called… I don’t think it exists…

I think I lost my hard earned money…

Try this contact info. 

India
000-117-800-853-9045
indiasupport@sandisk.com
M-F | 11am-8pm Local India time

Just called that number, but it doesn’t exist. I mailed to that ID more than 50 times but no response at all.

Starlite I think that they’re dumping all the defective ones in India…

No proper support for the product, useless phone numbers and e-mail ids…

No one can hide the truth, there’s no support for the products in India

Yes I agree ra28, I lost my money…

Can somebody from the Sansa staff please comment on this? Is it correct that customers from India get no proper support? Is this company policy?

@ra28 and starlite: This is no chat. If you have to say more than one sentence, you can combine them in a single post. Also please be patient, an answer can sometimes take some hours or days.

Yes I need a solution and some staff should explain this.

Message Edited by starlite on 07-02-2009 03:14 AM