My replacement is on its way !!! Yahoo !!!

Hereis a list of ALL SanDisk support. Email them all, if the India one won’t help you. And keep calling the India number–you never know. 

The store that sold it to you may not have been legitimate. But SanDisk should still help you. 

I already tried that, but no one is responding… The phone numbers are dead…

Message Edited by starlite on 07-02-2009 12:36 PM

2 possibilities . . . 

A.) The Tech Support services in India have been out-sourced to America as part of Obama’s stimulus plan, or

B.) Is it any wonder you can’t get through on the phone, or e-mail?

Try emailing some of the OTHER Asia centers and tell them your problem.

Forwarded my mail to all the addresses that end with @sandisk.com… No use… Why no one from the Sandisk is replying ? Are they dumping all the faulty products in India ?

Message Edited by starlite on 07-02-2009 06:26 PM

@starlite wrote:
@Forwarded my mail to all the addresses that end with @sandisk.com… No use… Why no one from the Sandisk is replying ? Are they dumping all the faulty products in India ?

Probably because it looks like your’e spammng them. An e-mail response can take a week or more, depending on how busy they are. It’s ALWAYS better to call. If the number listed on the SanDisk website doesn’t appear to be working, hry looking up the number on your own through Directory Assistance or whatever system you have in India for finding phone numbers.

You could even go to another SanDisk dealer and ask them for a contact number. Obviously, the dealer you bought it from is a ■■■■-bag and isn’t going to take care of you, and the other dealer won’t honor the warratny either, since you didn’t buy it from him, but he shouldn’t have any problem in sharing a phone number with you so you can persue it on your own.

And despite what re28 says (who seems intent on only bad-mouthing and spreading malicious rumors), you have no evidence that SanDisk is dumping faulty products in India!

@starlite wrote:
@Forwarded my mail to all the addresses that end with @sandisk.com… No use… Why no one from the Sandisk is replying ? Are they dumping all the faulty products in India ?

Probably because it looks like you’re spammng them. An e-mail response can take a week or more, depending on how busy they are. It’s ALWAYS better to call. If the number listed on the SanDisk website doesn’t appear to be working, hry looking up the number on your own through Directory Assistance or whatever system you have in India for finding phone numbers.

You could even go to another SanDisk dealer and ask them for a contact number. Obviously, the dealer you bought it from is a ■■■■-bag and isn’t going to take care of you, and the other dealer won’t honor the warratny either, since you didn’t buy it from him, but he shouldn’t have any problem in sharing a phone number with you so you can persue it on your own.

And despite what re28 says (who seems intent on only bad-mouthing and spreading malicious rumors), you have no evidence that SanDisk is dumping faulty products in India!

@starlite wrote:
@Forwarded my mail to all the addresses that end with @sandisk.com… No use… Why no one from the Sandisk is replying ? Are they dumping all the faulty products in India ?

Probably because it looks like you’re spammng them. An e-mail response can take a week or more, depending on how busy they are. It’s ALWAYS better to call. If the number listed on the SanDisk website doesn’t appear to be working, try looking up the number on your own through Directory Assistance or whatever system you have in India for finding unknown phone numbers.

You could even go to another SanDisk dealer and ask them for a contact number. Obviously, the dealer you bought it from is a ■■■■-bag and isn’t going to take care of you, and the other dealer won’t honor the warranty either since you didn’t buy it from him, but he shouldn’t have any problem in sharing a phone number with you so you can persue it on your own.

And despite what re28 says (who seems intent on only bad-mouthing and spreading malicious rumors), you have no evidence that SanDisk is dumping faulty products in India!

Sandisk products are imported and distributed in India by various distributors, its very hard to get their numbers. The numbers mentioned on the Sandisk webpage are dead. Its Sandisk that manufacters Fuze and its their duty to support, I have the bill and still no use. I don’t know why its taking so long to reply for an e-mail, they’re indirectly forcing people to dump their faulty products.  What ra28 was telling is correct, how can a company sell a faulty product and deny warranty ? 

Sandisk are you reading all this ? Sandisk doesn’t provide technical assistance in India.

After searching all the telephone directories, I came here asking for help. This is it No phone support,No warranty,No mail support in India.  

 

Message Edited by starlite on 07-02-2009 07:32 PM

I’m not spreading rumours, I’m just enlightening innocent people like starlite. All the claimed rumours has evidence and people know, what are rumours and what is true. There are some people in this forum, who are genuine like Conversionbox who agrees the truth. Why don’t you talk to them about the rumours.


Message Edited by ra28 on 07-03-2009 09:16 AM

Message Edited by ra28 on 07-03-2009 09:34 AM

@ra28 wrote:
I’m not spreading rumours, I’m just enlightening innocent people like starlite. All the claimed rumours has evidence and people know, what are rumours and what is true. There are some people in this forum, who are genuine like Conversionbox who agrees the truth. Why don’t you talk to them about the rumours.

I’ve re-read this entire thread twice now, and have yet to see any proof or evidence offered by you to substantiate your claims.

I agree Conversationbox is genuine, but can’t see anywhere in any of his responses where he agrees with you. Quite the contrary, after your first ‘contribution’ he basically told you if you don’t have anything positive to say, to be quiet and stay out of it.

 Never Disagreed with you. However I am not SanDisk. I don’t know why they write it that way but thats what they do. Also something to note that for a while now SanDisk has been rumored to be working on a way to eliminate the need for the converter and make the playback of videos more universal. When that day will come I don’t know. The last thing you could look into is Rockbox. When that is officially released it will have a video support that doesn’t need SMC (I dont know what it will support).

why don’t you search for the above information in my other thread posted by Conversionbox

People here in India are struggling to get support for their defective products sold by Sandisk. You guys are arguing with me for nothing. Why don’t you provide some support for starlite ? What will happen to the company’s reputation if someone browses this forum before buying ?

Message Edited by ra28 on 07-03-2009 10:18 AM

@ra28 wrote:

 Never Disagreed with you. However I am not SanDisk. I don’t know why they write it that way but thats what they do. Also something to note that for a while now SanDisk has been rumored to be working on a way to eliminate the need for the converter and make the playback of videos more universal. When that day will come I don’t know. The last thing you could look into is Rockbox. When that is officially released it will have a video support that doesn’t need SMC (I dont know what it will support).

 

 

why don’t you search for the above information in my other thread posted by Conversionbox

So you’re trying to pull a response from an entirely different thread and subject into this just to prove your point?

Wow, that’s rich. And having read the other thread that you participated in now in it’s entirety, I am convinced that nothing anybody says here is going to change your mind or your winning attitude. So to avoid breaking any forum rules regarding personal attacks, I simply am not going to waste anymore time with you; it would be fruitless.

Go enjoy your new Zune and sing its praises elsewhere. We’ll enjoy our Sansa players and do the same here, OK?

@ra28 wrote:
People here in India are struggling to get support for their defective products sold by Sandisk. You guys are arguing with me for nothing. Why don’t you provide some support for starlite ? What will happen to the company’s reputation if someone browses this forum before buying ?

By “people here in India” I assume you are referring to the two of you right? I hardly consider that a nationwide emergency. You cannot speak for everyone and the support they may or may not be getting from SanDisk everywhere in India. Several have tried to help starlite , but since he (or she) prefers to accept your poisonous claims as fact for no other reason than you are fellow countrymen, there’s nothing more we, as Sansa users in a community forum can do.

I wish you both well.

@ra28 wrote:

 Never Disagreed with you. However I am not SanDisk. I don’t know why they write it that way but thats what they do. Also something to note that for a while now SanDisk has been rumored to be working on a way to eliminate the need for the converter and make the playback of videos more universal. When that day will come I don’t know. The last thing you could look into is Rockbox. When that is officially released it will have a video support that doesn’t need SMC (I dont know what it will support).

 

 

why don’t you search for the above information in my other thread posted by Conversionbox

So you’re trying to pull a response from an entirely different thread and subject into this just to prove your point?

Wow, that’s rich. And having read the other thread that you participated in now in it’s entirety, I am convinced that nothing anybody says here is going to change your mind or your winning attitude. So I simply am not going to discuss this with you any further; it would be fruitless.

Go enjoy your new Zune and sing its praises elsewhere. We’ll enjoy our Sansa players and do the same here, OK?

@ra28 wrote:
People here in India are struggling to get support for their defective products sold by Sandisk. You guys are arguing with me for nothing. Why don’t you provide some support for starlite ? What will happen to the company’s reputation if someone browses this forum before buying ?

By “people here in India” I assume you are referring to the two of you right? I hardly consider that a nationwide emergency. You cannot speak for everyone and the support they may or may not be getting from SanDisk everywhere in India. Several have tried to help starlite , but since he (or she) prefers to accept your poisonous claims as fact for no other reason than you are fellow countrymen, there’s nothing more we, as Sansa users in a community forum can do.

I wish you both well.

Tapeworm better leave, I think you guys don’t have enough funds for providing technical support in India. Not even for replying to an e-mail. Many cheap netbooks are available now, Sandisk should consider buying them for reading and replying to e-mails.

Leave me out of this. I dont agree that SanDisk is dropping bad products in India or that there is no support there. I believe you 2 have had less than good luck. I also believe if you wait a few days and give tech support some time to respond they will be helpful. There are millions of SanDisk users out there and SanDisk makes a lot of products, tech support gets a lot of requests, so you must be patient. As far as this thread and the one started by ra28… I offered my suggestions and tried to help, I can do no more. I would suggest that the ranting and raving about how 2 people aren’t getting perfect service and writing it off as an entire country’s problem, needs to stop. If more and more of this situation comes to light then OK it should be pursued, but what is happening here is not productive or supportive of other users. Here is what I would do If I were ra28 and starlite, Its Friday in India, let it go until Wednesday, and see if there is a response, if there is then this was all for nothing, if there is not then start e-mailing or calling again. 

Outside of that leave me out of this because I am done. 

Thanks conversionbox I’ll wait and I will never fight for my country citizens for their mistake. But Sandisk cannot deny warranty for a defective product sold in my country. I’ll never accept the fact that technical support is provided in India,until he/she gets a proper solution from Sandisk.

@ra28 wrote:
Thanks conversionbox I’ll wait and I will never fight for my country citizens for their mistake. But Sandisk cannot deny warranty for a defective product sold in my country. I’ll never accept the fact that technical support is provided in India,until he/she gets a proper solution from Sandisk.

All I am sayin is to give it some time. SanDisk is very very good about replacing defective products, but it has in some cases taken a week or more. 

No replies