MY 2GB SANSA CLIP

Hi, i’ve been checking the post but i think anyone has my problem and i’m having a huge one with mi sansa clip; a week ago i was adding music (using rhapsody) to my device, the device comes with 1.89 gb or something right? well, my device was not full at one time, it had like 1.7 gb in music…but then it was full and i wasn’t adding any songs!

then i tried deleting al my files from the device using rhapsody…but i was pretty slow so i deleted from My computer; it wasn’t working very well so i formatted the device with rhapsody

now, the problem is that my device is EMPTY which means it should have 1.8 gb free at least…as always, but mine doesn’t! in rhapsody shows 1.6 gb free and with the WMP only 1.5 gb. I don’t understand…the device is empty and formatted…can you please help me??

try to format it through the device itself. push the home button then go down to settings and select format. maybe that will help…

hope it does. =)

Try not synching with those programs!  Just go through My Computer to get to the device.  WMP and others are dumb!

what programs are you talking about? the best way to format the Clip is through the Clip itself…

well, rhapsody is the program that comes with the device…before the sansa i’ve had a sony device that came with a program also…so i thought that would be the best way to add my music…i had worked for several time, but now i don’t know what to do…i will try formating the device itself then, but let me tell you that even when i get to the device by My computer there’s like 1.57 gb free only :cry:

metro wrote:
what programs are you talking about? the best way to format the Clip is through the Clip itself…

Well, only if you want to erase just the songs.  If you want to erase the entire Clip, you’d use Windows disk format.  :smiley: