Music titles and playlists

I usually make my playlists in the clip itsels but lately one playlist seems to not work properly. it somehow divides between 2 playlists, 1 with a correct title and the other with just gibberish for a title. Is there a foolproof mwethod to make playlist so they display properly on the sansa display?

Bump…

what I have discovered is the information has to be absolutely correct to display properly. These are the ID tags.

There are numerous methods of creating playlists. You can use the Search function here to ferret some out to try. Everyone who uses playlists has their own favorite.

@tapeworm wrote:

There are numerous methods of creating playlists. You can use the Search function here to ferret some out to try. Everyone who uses playlists has their own favorite.

what is your favorite?

@chuck_w wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

what is your favorite?

Personally, I use Winamp. Here’s how.

I don’t like Winamp though…

There’s always the GoList.:wink:

@chuck_w wrote:

I don’t like Winamp though…

Well, you asked . . .

Here’s another playlist creator, YAPL. I haven’t used it myself, but a lot of people here have so it must work OK.

Then there’s also Sansa Clip Playlist Creator. Don’t be fooled by the misleading name; it really does create playlists. :stuck_out_tongue: