Sansa Clip Playlist Creator 0.9b (stable, beta version)
An utility to create .m3u playlist for Sansa Clip audio player.
It was born because when I want to put mp3s on player I must open AIMP Classic, then create playlist and manually remove the disc letter from playlist file, moreover AIMP doesn’t sort tracks according to tags so I must did it manually too. So I made this, all-in-one program:)
- playlist creating, saving it to player or other place (automatically)
- you can choose the name of track in playlist, for example Author - Title or only Title, data from tags
- sorting files: alphabetical and according to tracks order from tags (it’s useful for albums)
- reading tags from all music types supported by Sansa Clip
- writing tags, including batch writing (e.g. when you want to change album name)
- changing names of files (batch also)
- playing all kind of music files, stopping, pausing etc., like simply audio player
- drag & drop music supported
- it accepts MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV and AA files
- checking if Clip is connected to PC
This software contains two languages, the default is English. you change it to Polish in Options->Language.
Application is easy to use, your only turn is to put the music in program, click Create playlist and it’s done! Seriously, it’s simply and very convienient.
It has GNU GPL license, so it’s fully free and open .You can copy and redistribute it. Also you are allow to edit its code to be more comfortable to you:)
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Windows 7; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
- RAM:96 MB (Minimum); 256 MB (Recommended)
I remind you, it’s beta version and it is not finally edition (but all functionality is added and working good). There shouldn’t be errors, but sometimes you can get an unexpected message. If so, please e-mail me at bkcotm*at*gmail*dot*com.
Download is on SourceForge , and there will be the newest versions.
I didn’t make it for money or to support SanDisk, firstly I want to made my life easier, and then I thought that someone probably have the same problem so I give you this. If you wanna this, download it. It’s easy.
I apologise for my English:)
Message Edited by bkco on 09-13-2009 03:07 PM