Music Plays Slow

Hello,

The “Save As” is in what application?

I don’t see this as an acceptable solution.  If it plays on other MP3 players, MP3 CD players, and my PC, it should play on my SansaFuse as well.  I shouldn’t have to re-encode my entire music library for this device.

Can we have a fix for this problem?

-TM

Problem is fixed in the next release.

I have the exact same problem with my Sansa e260 V2. Most of my mp3’s are 44.1 khz 256 kpbs CBR 32 bit float mp3’s. About 1/20 of my music plays slowwww and shows the length of the track well over 20 minutes (actual song about 4). The only way I can fix it is if I re-encode with 320 kpbs VBR and “CRC to detect errors”. My library is already huge (almost 50 gb) and I dont want to have to move everything to 320 kpbs JUST to play it on my sansa (I already called support, they said it was a hardware issue but after playing with bit rates and reading this, I know it isn’t).

Can somebody help me fix this?

It’s a V2, yes I have the latest firmware, yes I’ve tried reformatting and flashing numerous times, and no the music is not in the audio book folder.

Message Edited by llamadude92 on 02-04-2009 01:02 AM

Some of my tracks seem to be running slow too…maybe like 85% normal speed.  Not as much as some reported earlier, but enough to notice.  I upgraded to firmware V02.01.17A.  Any ideas?

The highly anticipated fix is supposed to be part of the next firmware doue out by the end of the month.

I also have the “slow” bug.  After listening with no issues for 2 months now all the songs are just a tad slow. Has the fix hit the market yet?

@tkane wrote:
I also have the “slow” bug.  After listening with no issues for 2 months now all the songs are just a tad slow. Has the fix hit the market yet?

Have you not applied the firmware revision that was made available on 4/08/09?

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&message.id=23276#M23276

Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-30-2009 01:14 PM