Mac User & Fuse

I have an iMac computer and was trying to load songs from my iTune library.  I dragged and dropped some songs into the music folder, but, when I tried to find them on my Fuse, just the pre-loaded songs were on the unit.  Help.

Thanks 

You’ll need to convert them to .mp3 format. The Sansas won’t read the Apple format.

Also you will need to use MSC mode on the player. Not MTP and not Auto.

This may help.

@wolfman77 wrote:

I have an iMac computer and was trying to load songs from my iTune library.  I dragged and dropped some songs into the music folder, but, when I tried to find them on my Fuse, just the pre-loaded songs were on the unit.  Help.

Thanks 

Take your post Copy it and paste it on the Fuze forum. And Also include the File types of the songs in Itunes, and what USB mode the player is in. There are more people there who can help you and can benifit from the solutions you are offered. Your post will just get lost on here.

Moved this thread over to the Fuze forum already.  Hopefully, it will be far more visible here than in the FAQs… µsansa

Message Edited by microsansa on 03-30-2009 11:54 AM

@conversionbox wrote:

Take your post Copy it and paste it on the Fuze forum. And Also include the File types of the songs in Itunes, and what USB mode the player is in. There are more people there who can help you and can benifit from the solutions you are offered. Your post will just get lost on here.

Not with the Guru Crew on the watch!

Nice.  Glad to see it!

µ

Where do I find the file converter for MAC?

@stowfuze wrote:

Where do I find the file converter for MAC?

In iTunes.