Lost the clip for the Clip

Hey everyone - I’m having trouble locating a replacement plastic clip for the back of the Clip. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The Sansa store used to carry them, but I don’t see them now. Sorry. :cry:

I don’t think these trusty Bulldog clips will do the job quite as well as the original.  I am hoping that a shipment of new Clip clips is forthcoming, as there is a huge market for them.  There are lots of wee Sansa Clips out there, and the one thing that will wear out on them is the clip.

Having replacements available is, quite simpy, great customer support.  The new customer sees that the older models are supported, increasing the value of the current model in the process, but I digress.

The metal foot from the original Clip clip is very strong.  For those in an office environment, you can attach this base to one of these:

The little loop at the bottom of the lanyard goes right through the two eyelets of the original “foot”.

You can also cut two small holes into the Nylon tab of your RFID badge clip, with a bent paperclip running through the two eyelets.  When the boss wonders about the glowing blue ring on your ID badge, let him know that Human Resources is upgrading the company badges, and he must have missed that important memo.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

The clip on my Clip got crunched somehow while I was at the beach. Odd, I hardly use mine and it breaks, while hubby, a carpenter beats his up at work constantly with no breakage… LOL

Anyway… I’m just adding my “me too” to the sentiment that the clips should be available for purchase. 

I may use neutron_bob’s suggestion… I have a lanyard for a previous mp3 player that might just work… but he Clip isn’t the same without its clip!

I guess these clips are no better than the bulldog bob has. Darn! Theres so many colors to choose from… :smileyvery-happy:

Found this site offering a case with the clipping accessory: http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=22184

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(͡๏̮̮̃๏)۶

Edit: above link is an accessory for Sansa Fuze (not for the Sansa Clip). Don’t want to be responsible if someone buys that thinking its for the Sansa Clip. :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Edited by chux on 09-16-2009 12:37 PM

@chux wrote:
I guess these clips are no better than the bulldog bob has. Darn! Theres so many colors to choose from… :smileyvery-happy:

Found this site offering a case with the clipping accessory: http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=22184

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(͡๏̮̮̃๏)۶

Yeah, those are a dime a dozen; since it’s for a Fuze.  Cases for the clip with a clipping accessory are quite rare as the manufacturer assumes you will be using the original clipping device.

Someone is missing out on an opportunity here.  Bootleg clip clips would make someone some money.  Not a lot admittedly.

I’m doubtful that the sansa store will get these back in stock now.

I wonder if its of the same size as the Sansa Clip’s and if they would fit. They should make one for the Sansa Clip to. All daydeal have for the Sansa Clip are some armbands and protective covers.

ME TOO!!! I lost mine 6 months ago…I’ll never buy another BS Sansa :frowning: