Lost all of my songs. AGAIN!! Help

Recently, my Clip could no longer find any of my music that was loaded to it.  The memory on it showed like everything was there, but I couldn’t find anything.  Finally, I ended up having to format the Clip and reload all the music.  I had the music loaded for 2 days, used the Clip once, and when I tried to use it again, all my music was gone again.  But again, the memory looks like everything should be there.

My clip is not even 10 months old, and I really don’t want to reload all those songs AGAIN!  Can anyone help?  Or would I be better off to check if this thing is still under warrenty and have it replaced?

Did you try a reset (Clip off, hold the on switch uppermost for 15-20 seconds)?  You also may want to reapply the firmware (see the sticky thread at the top of the forum), in case the firmware has become corrupted (this should not erase your content on the Clip). 

Thanks for the advice, I followed it and I still don’t have any music.  Any other suggestions?

I would try reformatting from the Clip again (yep, there goes your music again) and then keep my eye on the unit, testing it out, to see if that fixes matters. 

In the U.S., the Clip has a 1-year warranty (and so, keep you eye on that deadline).  If the Clip doesn’t function properly, you can contact SanDisk (telephone is easiest), explain the issue and get a warranty replacement.