Losing memory?

I have had this Sansa clip for awhile & i noticed that when i take out songs from the clip, i do not get the memory it took back. & i tried an experiment & took out all my music, stupid move. What once was a 4GB clip, is now a 1.3MB clip. Any help would be great.

@williamwhopper wrote:
I have had this Sansa clip for awhile & i noticed that when i take out songs from the clip, i do not get the memory it took back. & i tried an experiment & took out all my music, stupid move. What once was a 4GB clip, is now a 1.3MB clip. Any help would be great.

In the settings menu, select “Format” and all of your memory will be restored.

Thank you.

Marvin_Martian wrote:

Great idea.  I’ve been searching all over my head for that format button.  Can’t remember where it is.

µsansa

If you have a Mac, “empty the Trash can” after you delete files and before you “eject” n disconnect the Clip from the computer.

(It ain’t gone, till you empty the trash)

Good for if you are only deleating some of your files.

Use the Clips format option, only to delete all the songs and restore the memory.

Happy Trails…

@marvin_martian wrote:

@williamwhopper wrote:

Thank you so much. I had the same thing without realizing it, and this gave helped me so much. Thank you!

Message Edited by locofoco on 04-25-2009 09:07 PM