I’ve been trying to figure out if I can fix the 4GB Fuze I got my daughter for Christmas last year.
- It will not come on at all if not plugged in to a USB port
- Once plugged in to USB, I get the Sansa welcome screen and then the “connected” spinning wheel and a battery light with a charge icon (lightning bolt)
- I cannot get to any menus, even when it’s plugged in
- My PC recognizes the Sansa Fuze device
- There were many songs on the device, now all that’s left is my daughter’s recorded voice messages
Did I reset it? I held the on button for about 30 seconds and then put it in “hold” mode. Is this why there are no “songs” on the device? But why would recordings remain? I would think it would be blank if it were reset.
I tried searching these forums for this problem but I didn’t have any luck. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Single mom and a new MP3 isn’t in the cards right now. She listened to this ALOT and I would really like to get it working for her.
Thanks in advance.