Like another user posted I was told the Sansa connect had...

Like another user posted I was told the Sansa connect had a FM Tuner do it or doesn’t it.

It does not have a FM tuner.

The Sansa Connect does not have an FM tuner.  This player is a WiFi enabled device which allows you to listen to internet radio stations provided by the Yahoo Launchcast service.  To enable this feature, you will need to sign up for a Yahoo screen name (which is free).  This will enable you to listen to Y! internet radio when you have an active WiFi connection.  The device also functiuons as an ordinary MP3 player and lets you transfer music you have ripped from CD’s or music tracks you have purchased on-line.  Like all other subscription-capable MP3 players, you can subscribe to Y! Music Unlimited To Go and then be able to download any music tracks from their library onto your computer, and to your Connect, without paying for the individual tracks (you pay a monthly subscription fee instead).  As long as your subscription is current, the songs you download will continue to play.  Basically, you’re leasing a 2 million track music library to enjoy on demand.  If you like lots of music, and the opportunity to listen to new releases, this service is great.  I have had a subscription for years, and my Connect since they became widely avilable this summer, and really enjoy it.  Ripped CD tracks and songs you purchase will play even if you do not have a current subscription.

The Connect is just an ordinary MP3 player with the added WiFi feature of being able to listen to internet radio.  Then, for a fee, you can also enjoy subscription music.  The Connect has firmware that has been customized to take advantage of many unique features offered through the Yahoo Music Unlimited service.

Unfortunately, the retailer who sold you this device apparently did not understand the device well enough to provide an accurate description of its capabilities.  You have a good MP3 player with many added susbscription features, should you wish to subscribe and take advantage of them.

Below are the links to the resources and applications useful to Sansa Connect owners.

The new User Manual, FAQs and utilities are posted at www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1619.

The FAQs are very insightful and can jump start your experience with the Sansa Connect.

The Yahoo! Music Jukebox application and manuals can be downloaded at http://music.yahoo.com/jukebox.