Is there a cheap plug-in wall charger that you recommend?

Hello.  I was interesting in purchasing an electric plug-in wall socket charger for Clip.  Are there any that you recommend so I don’t spend no more than say 25 dollars?

You my want to do a search here, using the search box above–many posts on this.  A nice (but more expensive) charger:  put out by Macally, at $20 with free shipping ($10 with a new Google Checkout account) at buy.com.

I bought one of these off eBay a few months ago for less than $12 including shipping. Works fine with both the 2GB and 4GB Clip models. I liked it so well, I bought a second one for the office. :smiley: Here’s a current link to the same product:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wall-Charger-Fit-Sandisk-Sansa-Clip-1GB-2GB-Player\_W0QQitemZ180184981916QQihZ008QQcategoryZ86541QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ\_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Message Edited by Calif_Clipper on 03-18-2008 09:54 PM

There are several other threads that discuss chargers, you might want to check them out.

I emailed Sandisk about this, they recommend the following:

$19.95: Chargers – Smartphone & Tablet Accessories – Solar Panels – Gomadic Corp

$7.95: daydeal.com

$17.99: http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Sansa-Premium-Silicone-Cover/dp/B00104HBB6 (cover bundled with charger)

Note that in the reply from Sandisk, they said “please do confirm compatibility and that your specifications are met with each device” (sigh) … so you may want to avoid the second charger.

I got one from my local Radio Shack for pretty cheap - works fine. Check www.radioshack.com

if you haven’t already bought one, there’s one from sandisk on overstock.com for 14 bucks and 3 bucks shipping at most

WalMart - look for a wall charger for a Motorola Razr cell phone.  It’s a standard USB port.

I’m waiting 'til they get them in at the 99 cent store :smileyvery-happy:.

Yep, I’d trust a 99 cents store charger with my electronics …

:wink:

99% of that junk’s made in China no matter where you buy it, and they probably all work the same, anyways.  Sometimes they have name brand stuff there.

99% of that junk’s made in China no matter where you buy it, and they probably are all built and work the same, anyways.  Sometimes they have name brand stuff there.