i need help create more "golist's"

Hi,

Since “folder mode” in this player is weird and i cant make any use of it, can someone please tell me step-by-step how can i create more “golist” or in other words more playlists ?

Message Edited by webas on 06-01-2010 04:43 PM

Don’t know why you thinkg Folder mode is ‘weird’, or why you seem to be having trouble with it, but you cannot create more than 1 GoList.

Playlists are a differnt thing (although the end result is somewhat the same) and you can have has many as you’d like. there are many different ways to create and manage playlists. Everyone has their favorite. There are hundreds of posts/threads/discussions on the subject here. I suggest using the Search function here, reading a bit about them, and trying a method that you feel will fit the effort you wish to put into the process and result in the type of plyalists you wish to use.

Don’t know why you think Folder mode is ‘weird’, or why you seem to be having trouble with it, but you cannot create more than 1 GoList.

Playlists are a differnt thing (although the end result is somewhat the same) and you can have has many as you’d like. there are many different ways to create and manage playlists. Everyone has their favorite. There are hundreds of posts/threads/discussions on the subject here. I suggest using the Search function here, reading a bit about them, and trying a method that you feel will fit the effort you wish to put into the process and result in the type of plyalists you wish to use.

Don’t know why you think Folder mode is ‘weird’, or why you seem to be having trouble with it, but you cannot create more than 1 GoList. When navigating in Folder mode on your player, it’s just like on your computer with folders and files hierarchy. Note that in the ‘normal’ lists under Music on your player, like Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, etc. the information here is from the ID3 tags embedded in the individual files themselves, not from the folder/file system so yes, these will ‘look’ different, but nothing in the storage system you have set up will have changed. The folders you have created and whatever files you have inserted into them will still be there, and you can navigate that system by using folder mode.

Playlists are a different thing (although the end result is somewhat the same) and you can have has many as you’d like. There are many different ways to create and manage playlists. Everyone has their favorite. There are hundreds of posts/threads/discussions on the subject here. I suggest using the Search function here, reading a bit about them, and trying a method that you feel will fit the effort you wish to put into the process and result in the type of playlists you wish to use.