i have deleted my photos from pen drive

i have accidentally deleted my photos from san disk pen drive. I have searched in recycle bin i dont find them there. what to do?

Hello cyrus,

Dont worry you can recover your deleted photos from your SanDisk pendrive using USB flash drive file recovery software. This software not only helps you to recover photos it can also recover audio files, video files and RAW photo files.

Download demo version of the software and recover your photos.:smiley:

Hope it works.:wink:

Hi,

You can also try our Rescue Pro app to recover your files. It is available here: http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7474/kw/rescue

U can recover your photos using " Sandisk Photo Recovery software ".

Below is the steps to recover the photos :-

Below is a step-to-step tutorial about how to recover SanDisk files with SD Card Recovery for Mac:

1. First of all, free download and install the SD Card Recovery software hare: SD Card Recovery for Mac. Windows version may be downloaded from http://www.sdcardrecover.com/SDCardRecovery.exe.

2. Insert the SanDisk into one of the available USB ports on your computer. The flash drive can be directly inserted into the USB port. If you are using a SanDisk memory card, you will need a card reader that is supported by your computer. The computer will automatically recognize the external drive.

3: Run the program and Select the SanDisk drive from the drive(s) list.

1. Select the file type you would like to recover. (By default all the file types will be selected)

2. Click the Options button and Select a folder to store the recovered files.

3. Click the “Start Scan” button, Application starts scanning your SanDisk drive. Please wait until the process is completed. Your SanDisk files will automatically be saved in the specified folder.

Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an expedient tool developed to repair corrupt Windows FAT and NTFS file systems. This tool helps in recovering files and folders from damaged Windows hard disk drives such as SATA, IDE, EIDE, SCSI and PEN. This software also supports external hard drives such as USB, and PEN drives. Using this recovery software, accidentally deleted partitions can also be restored back.

@bakercook wrote:

Kernel for <spam removed> is an expedient tool developed to repair corrupt Windows FAT and NTFS file systems. This tool helps in recovering files and folders from damaged Windows hard disk drives such as SATA, IDE, EIDE, SCSI and PEN. This software also supports external hard drives such as USB, and PEN drives. Using this recovery software, accidentally deleted partitions can also be restored back.

<sniff sniff> Smells like a canned porcine product in here. :angry:

If you have a backup then you can restore deleted images from there otherwise go for stellar windows data recovery software to recover lost images in few easy steps. Once I have also used this tool and it has recovered my all lost images except one. You can also try this tool

All the best.