I accidently dropped my 4gb sansa fuze on the ground, and now it only works on-and-off.

I dropped my Sansa Fuse on the ground, and later I noticed that it only made little beepy noises. How can I fix this problem?

Message Edited by CinnamonPeel on 08-05-2010 09:14 AM

CinnamonPeel wrote:
I got the Sansa Fuse for my b-day, and all was fine until I dropped it in a school parking lot. While i was listening to it in the van, all it did was have little beeby noises comming out of the earbuds. My mom wanted to send it back, but i refused, thinking it would heal itself. Now, almost the year’s warrenty is up, and I dont know what do. do i send it back and get a replacement, or is there some way to fix it?

Yeah, this happens all the time.

Are you kidding me? Buy a new one! You dropped it. You broke it. You have to pay to replace it.

This is the 3rd post in less than 24 hours from ‘klutzs’ who dropped and broke their player and now are asking here if there is someway to fix the damage they have been clumsy enough to cause, or if SanDisk will pay for their stupidity and give them a new one for free!

Amazing, simply amazing! 

[Rant concluded]

look you overgrown know-it-all–i guess i WILL return it no thx to you. it has a years warrenty, and dont warrentys entitle you, so if u break it within the year, you can return it and get a free/different one?