How do I delete all the music on my Fuze player using my computer?

You can (and should) get the free mp3tag: http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Install mp3tag.  When you install, let it add itself to context menus (an option while installing).

Open mp3tag and in Tools/Options/Tags/Mpeg make the Write option ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Those are the Fuze’s preferred tags, and once you make it the default, every time you Save the tags in mp3tag you’ll get Fuze-friendly tags. 

Your albums may not be tagged at all, or may be tagged in ID3v1, which the Fuze won’t read. So it will go to the title, if there is a Title tag, or the filename if there are no tags.

Now you can right-click on an album folder and see mp3tag as an option to open it. When you click on mp3tag,  you’ll see the files listed. Put them in order from top to bottom–you can try clicking the track-number header, or the filename header if they are 01-track 1. If you can line them up top to bottom, highlight them all and click Tools/Auto-Numbering Wizard with the Leading Zeroes option. Bingo: Track numbers 01, 02, 03, and they will play in order.

Sometimes people don’t put track numbers on filenames and they list alphabetically by song title–not good. If the Fuze can’t find track numbers, and the filename is FirstSongTitle-01 (rather than 01-FirstSongTitle), the Fuze will be playing them in alphabetical filename order: FirstSong, FifthSong, FourthSong, SecondSong, SixthSong, ThirdSong. Then you’ll have to put in track numbers one by one.