High endurance microsdxc card working in camera but unreadable on PC.

I have been using SanDisk High endurance microsdxc card for a CCTV camera. It is formatted within the camera and I can access the footage via an app. However, when I try to plug the sd card into my PC, I was unable to read it: asking me to insert a disk. Plugging into another USB port that the sd card is RAW format and no issues when placed back into the camera.

I have contacted support for the camera, and have been asked to see if I can download a driver to read the card. I’m not sure where to download a driver since reading through the website, all drivers are automatically installed in Windows updates.

Please advice.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @treecat ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

The insert disk error message appears when your USB flash drive or pen drive is inaccessible or unreadable by Windows due to uncertain reasons like fault or partition errors. You need to try some troubleshooting methods to fix the problem. While troubleshooting, you may have to format your USB drive to make it usable again. Check out this article to fix the SD card error “
"Please insert disk into removable disk” in Windows.