HELP

OK I connected my fuze to the computer and wanted to copy a song to the player(even the other way around,copying from the player), but when I tried A window popped up that said “can not copy this device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected”, when I tried to restart the computer it still said the same thing, even on a completely different computer it still said the same message.(fuze usb mode on auto detect)

has anyone had this problem

Ok if you were using Windows XP, try to turn on WMP. Since auto-detect first tries to selct MTP mode, you will need to turn on WMP or have WMP runtime running to drag & drop music on your player. However, the easiest thing to do would be to  select MSC mode on your player’s setting so it will connect like any USB drive.

In order to access the music you’ve already put on your players on MSC mode, I’d recommend you to take it of the player and put it back in on MSC.

I hope my explanation was clear enough.

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

OK I connected my fuze to the computer and wanted to copy a song to the player(even the other way around,copying from the player), but when I tried A window popped up that said “can not copy this device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected”, when I tried to restart the computer it still said the same thing, even on a completely different computer it still said the same message.(fuze usb mode on auto detect)

has anyone had this problem

This ^^^ would be the first thing to change.  Pick a mode, either MSC or MTP.  MSC is (IMO) the best, unless you are using DRM-crippled files, in which case you’ll have to use MTP.

sansa media converter won’t even reconize it

FYI, yes I tried switching cords(i have two for fuze)

Message Edited by jrdnkasparek on 04-23-2009 09:50 AM

Sansa Media Converter is for video. Not for music.

Go to Settings/USB Mode and change it to MSC. What happens when you connect? 

ya sorry, that’s what I was trying to do, it won’t even show my device,it won’t let me convert anything because it says there is no device