Help! Spontaneous shut downs and restarts of my c250

I have no idea whats going on. I took my c250 to a job site, we were installing wood flooring, and I decided to put my c250 in my pocket so it wouldn’t get damaged. I tried to turn it on later on, but it wouldn’t start up. I removed the battery and put it back in, and it turned on, but the menu/power button didn’t function. I got home, and the button worked again, but when I tried to connect the player to the pc, it didn’t display the “Connected” screen on the player screen. I added some songs, and disconnected. Then, it displayed the “Connected” screen. I connected it again, and it said “Disconnected” and shut itself off without displaying the “Goodbye” screen. I tried to turn it on, but it didn’t work. I removed the battery again, and put it back in, and it started up. Then it shut itself off again. I turned it on with the button, and it seemed to be working fine, but when I tried to turn it off, the “Goodbye” screen froze at four bars. I formatted it in Windows, and I Formatted it in the Settings menu, but I don’t think it worked. The player is on my desk and it turned itself on just right now. It does this at seemingly random intervals. It turns itself on, and shuts itself off. What do I do? Also, SOmetimes, I think it’s working, but I try to turn it off, and it goes to the “Goodbye” screen, and freezes at four bars. Then, after a while, the screen flickers white, and shuts off. Then it starts itself again. Now what?

its possessed!

Im sure sandisk will replace that, let them know you formatted it to no avail. They may or may not send you firmware, give them a call and see.