Help life or death of Music Sansa fuzz 4gb

So my sansa fuzz 4gb one fell on the floor for the billion time Since it feel it control don’t work and I don’t have a receipt Since I don’t have a receipt and all I need to do is find the Serial number for warranty is there any help on find it if it been missing on the back and my sansa wont turn on

Any damage to the fuze caused by user abuse, like dropping it on the floor multiple times, voids the warranty.

Flash players are actually a lot more rugged than  spinning drive players because they don’t have the fragile spinning head.  However, they are not invincible. Get a soft cover for your next one if you are a klutz.

I prefer a leather cover, even the Headstands one is nice with soft edges.  For my e200, I found a great leatherette one with a magnetic clasp for the “lid” flap.  If your machine is dropped, this is great protection.

For the Clips?  These little guys are made of Unobtanium, I swear it.  My daughters have tried everything they can, to destroy the little things.  Other than an occasional broken battery lead, tough as nails.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@lilmissdontknow wrote:

So my sansa fuzz 4gb one fell on the floor for the billion time . . .

Would that be the peach-colored one?

Really? You’ve dropped it a billion times? :dizzy_face:

Maybe you should have chosen LilMissButterFingers as your User Name.

hey tapeworm don’t so mean everyone drops something.

:smileyvery-happy:

@rgv99 wrote:

hey tapeworm don’t so mean everyone drops something.

:smileyvery-happy:

I’d like to drop about 20 lbs. but can’t seem to let it go. :stuck_out_tongue: