Fuze support's some .jpg, but not others? Pls. help =\

Okay so I’m a little confused why does my 4GB Fuze support some .jpg’s and then not others?  Sorry if this has been asked ALOT, but it’s confusing and I would LOVE to get this figured out b4 I deploy here next week.

Tx and GL!

Same thing happens to me. Guess it jsut likes some .jpg’s and not others. Think we should try to use the Windows Media file converter to convert the files into a simpler file which the Sansa Fuze might accept.

It accepts JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF…etc.

Message Edited by metalzoa78 on 12-27-2008 10:55 AM

Always use Sansa Media Converter to put the pictures into your Sansa. SMC can accept a lot of pic formats.

@stylen wrote:

Okay so I’m a little confused why does my 4GB Fuze support some .jpg’s and then not others?  Sorry if this has been asked ALOT, but it’s confusing and I would LOVE to get this figured out b4 I deploy here next week.

Tx and GL!

One doesn’t need to use SMC for photos. In fact I recommend it not be used. The Fuze supports regular JPG photos that are small. How small? I am not sure, however I have had success using images around 600x450 on my Fuze. What is the maximum image size it will support? You can do some experimentation to find out. If your photos are large or not JPG, any image editing software can be used to make small JPG copies. To save space you can make them smaller than around 600x450, but don’t make them smaller than 220x176, which is the resolution of the Fuze’s screen.