FM has diisapeared after downloading new firmware. issue 20

Downloaded the new firmware up date yesterday the 27-1 and no longer have my FM stations or FM feature.  My (WMA) music downloads which were showing  are no longer visable though they still play when clip is disconnected from computer.
Any ideas or shall I go back to previous firmware. I used the europe download as I am UK located. thanks.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&thread.id=3049

Thanks Chris, I had seen this site and tried the same using the USA download but no luck.
What a disapointment this troublesome baby is.  Not a bit user friendly. ADM

Did you switch the FM region under settings as well? 

Did you switch the FM region under settings as well? 

As to files not visible, when you updated the firmware, the USB setting likely changed to Auto–were you set to MSC before? If so, switch back to MSC mode under Settings/USB.  (Files transferred to your player under MSC mode are not visible on your computer when the player is set to MTP mode, and vice-versa.)

Thanks for the MSC information, that did the trick and I can now see my downloads.

Still can’t get my FM Back.  There is no reference to any FM station on the clip anywhere even in settings. ;
I have tried loading the new firmwear twice.

I suppose I will have to try Format but it means removing all my music etc. 
Will give it 24 hours to see if I get any feed back from Sansa.
thanks

I would try re-applying the U.S. (“a”) firmware.  Others with fm capability in the EU have done this and it has worked–I’m not quite sure what the issue is here.  Sorry …

I would try re-applying the U.S. ( “a” ) firmware.  Others with fm capability in the EU have done this and it has worked–I’m not quite sure what the issue is here.  Sorry …

Thanks for all help.  changing .e to .a did the trick. FM back on board and all downloads are in view. ADMW