Firmware suggestion

My suggestion for the next firmware update is the ability to create and add song to the playlist on the go by the device itself.

I would really love this feature if it will be included in the next update.

And by the way i experienced very good battery life after updating to the latest firmware.Is it my madness(LOL)or is it a common enhancement? :wink:

Thanks,

SR

Message Edited by SR-rox on 04-17-2009 09:58 AM

Message Edited by SR-rox on 04-17-2009 09:58 AM

Something like a To Go playlist?  Where you could add/remove songs from the playlist from the device?

Nope,

im asking for the option to create a new playlist and name it and add songs,all by the device it self.Some players that i came across have this option.

@sr_rox wrote:

Nope,

im asking for the option to create a new playlist and name it and add songs,all by the device it self.Some players that i came across have this option.

It’s so quick and easy to make a playlist with the GoList, why would you need more than one? Make it , listen to it, then erase it and make a new one for a different purpose…what’s so difficult? Also, I frankly don’t see why people want to add more songs to a playlist that is already playing…just wait 'til it’s over and then play that song…all the time obsessing over playlists could be spent actually listening to  music :dizzy_face:

Adding to a list that is playing is fairly important - you add when you have a moment to do it. I listen to music while working (at a desk) and prefer not to *have* to start another list when the current one finishes (at a “random” time) but to add files at any time.

@nickc wrote:
Adding to a list that is playing is fairly important - you add when you have a moment to do it. I listen to music while working (at a desk) and prefer not to *have* to start another list when the current one finishes (at a “random” time) but to add files at any time.

Spoken like someone that uses playlists alot :wink: I am not one of these people…playlists for me is one of 2 things…either a small subset of my music I wish to shuffle, or a certain band’s albums in chronological order. Most of the time, however, if I am not listening to one of my podcasts, I am listening by album. :smiley:

You can be listening to the GoList and still browse and add stuff to it (I use press-and-hold to add songs to the list, it’s quick). So far what works best though is Play All in Album mode and shuffle.