ExpressCache does not launch

I received my ReadyCache SSD yesterday and installed it. Then I installed ExpressCache, and rebooted the computer after it finished. Then a UA pops up after my desktop loads and I allow the program to run, however nothing gets launched. I click on the EC shortcut but it still doesn’t launch. I check Task Manager and EC is not on the list. When I try to run EC, it stays on Task Manager for a few seconds and dissappears.

I know that the SSD is installed properly since I can find it in disk management. And when I type eccmd.exe -info in the command prompt, it shows that it’s caching as well. And my desktop does start up a lot quicker so the SSD is doing its job. 

What I don’t get is why EC won’t launch for me. I’ve uninstalled it and installed it, uninstalled it and updated IE and .NET 4.5 and re-installed it. I still can’t get it to launch. If it helps, I check the second box during installation as well under Create a Desktop Shortcut. 

As you know the EC engine is caching, since you can feel the difference in performance.

The GUI is just an indication of the engine doing its job. Nevertheless, the GUI should be working as well.

Would you be able to provide the following:

run msinfo32 and export your system information.

snapshot of the folder structure under C:\Program Files\SanDisk\ExpressCache

snapshot of the registry keys under LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SANDISK\ExpressCache

you can post the info here or PM me with the screen shots and MS info

Thanks

It’s been a while, and I haven’t received a reply from georgealon. It wasn’t a big problem, since it is doing its job. But I’d still like to get the GUI working. Did anyone else have this issue and solve it somehow?