Deleted songs from new Sansa Fuze by mistake

I installed my friends Sansa Fuze on his computer for him because he was missing some media proctical files

but I by mistake I deleted the original music. Can someone share or tell me where I could find the original music

that came with the Sansa Fuze mp3 and video player

Sorry. It’s been asked here many times before, but probably due to licensing or copyright arrangements they are not available for download anywhere. The only way to get them now would be if a friend had one and could copy them for you.

But as even suggesting this is most likely illegal . . .

you didn’t hear that from me. :wink:

Sorry. It’s been asked here many times before, but probably due to licensing or copyright arrangements they are not available for download anywhere. The only way to get them now would be if a friend had one and could copy them for you.

But as even suggesting this is most likely illegal . . .

you didn’t hear that from me. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re just looking for some free starter music, as opposed to a particular song that was on the sansa, you can download some here

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Songs-Music/b?ie=UTF8&node=334897011

This has nothing related to the subject. Are you peeps all bois? It sounds like it so much! If so OMG I thin I might b the only girl on here!Ω ómg ╙╣ ╣ ≡╜░ I feel shaded!

Message Edited by kk341 on 06-27-2009 09:56 AM

@kk341 wrote:

This has nothing related to the subject. Are you peeps all bois? It sounds like it so much! If so OMG I thin I might b the only girl on here!Ω ómg ╙╣ ╣ ≡╜░ I feel shaded!

Huh?

We tend to converse in English here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Could someone give the Names of the songs so I could find them myself; the playlist is all I want: the songs themselves

I would be happy to repurchase if I could find them

This thread has a list of the sample songs.  It’s the third post.

Wow! you mean I could just use the Search feature here and find the list already written, answering my question rather than asking it yet again (at least 5 times that I know of, and probably more) and expecting someone else to spend all the time in typing it out just because I’m too lazy to look for it myself?

Search. Read. Learn. What a concept!

I would have never thought of that on my own! :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean I could just use the Search feature here and find the list already written, answering my question rather than asking it yet again (at least 5 times that I know of, and probably more) and expecting someone else to spend all the time in typing it out just because I’m too lazy to look for it myself?

Search. Read. Learn. What a concept!

Wow! I would have never thought of that on my own! :stuck_out_tongue:

New things are learned everyday. :wink: :smileyvery-happy:

Using the search feature can answer alot of questions.

Message Edited by mags1230 on 08-02-2009 07:43 AM