Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive stop working-PLEASE HELP

I have a 32gb Cruzer Fit™ USB Flash Drive . I was watching some family videos on my ps3 and the flash drive instanly stopped working . I removed it and restalled in and tried again . It worked for a few minutes more than stopped . I put into my pc and it acts like to wants to work but it doesnt . It cames up as random drive letter. It will not formatt . IS THERE ANY RECOVERY SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER ACTIONS I CAN TAKE TO BACK MY PHOTOS & VIDEO . They are not replaceable , i dont care want happens to the Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive as long as i get my data back . Any links or sites or help will be GREAT . THANKS

If the photos and videos are that important to you, you may want to consult a professional data recovery firm. But be fore-warned, they don’t offer their services for cheap. Expect to pay $100 or more.

“_ It will not formatt. IS THERE ANY RECOVERY SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER ACTIONS I CAN TAKE TO BACK MY PHOTOS & VIDEO_ .”

I can assure you if you format the drive you can kiss your files goodbye.  I’m surprised you even tried to do that.

i had the same problem and eventually happened on the site i linked below.  i downloaded the file, ran the scan and it was fixed in less than 5 mins.  nothing was lost.

http://landing.driverwhiz.com/en/problems.jsp?brand=Sandisk&device=Flash%20Drive&type=&cc=us&subid=P11A218779&kid=21f51abc-bc15-c589-d2f6-00007f6bcb62

Gee, only $29.95 for a 1 yr subscription.  Thanks jhort67.

Isn’t it cheaper to just buy a new flash drive??

SPAM!!