Cruzer Blade bricked after putting in a Mac

I have a 32gb Cruzer Blade. I’m sorry if I’ve put this in the wrong category (they weren’t showing fully on my mobile)

I used to do a Film Course. At the venue they used only Macs. I would mainly work from home on my Windows machine so my Cruzer Blade was formatted in Windows

I tried transferring a file to or from the Mac, can’t remember. But it then became bricked

Whenever I plug it into the Windows machine now it shows for 20 secs maybe, with the name I gave it. But I can’t access it at all. I keep trying to format it real quick but it doesn’t remain readable for long enough.

I tried analysing the files in CMD as I had seen that in a YouTube vid but that didn’t work.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can format my Cruzer Blade and use it again? I’m not bothered about the data on it, it was all backed up. But I could really use the stick for an upcoming task I have

1 Like

Hi @SteamFeck ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

1 Like