Clip and Headphones - I am looking for a case to hold both

I do not want the silicon case but a case where I can also store the Clip with the Headphones. As I carry them around in my handbag it would be tidier. The only thing I can think of is a very small camera bag for a compact camera. Any other ideas please? Thanks

@vally wrote:
I do not want the silicon case but a case where I can also store the Clip with the Headphones. As I carry them around in my handbag it would be tidier. The only thing I can think of is a very small camera bag for a compact camera. Any other ideas please? Thanks

This idea probably won’t appeal to you; but for me it works great.  I too wanted something to carry my portable gear in, so it would be contained all in one place as I take it to the car, to friends, etc.  I have quite a bit of stuff that I carry around, so those tiny little pouches dedicated for such use were not going to work in my application.

I have 2 clips, 2 headphones, 2 headphone amps and the inter-connecting cords that I all wanted in one, easy to carry unit, that didn’t scream…“There is MP3 gear inside”…

So, I went to my local mega-mart and picked up one of those small, soft lunch totes that are designed to carry about 1 sandwich and a can of pop.  It’s pretty small, and all my gear fits in nicely.  And as an added benefit, from the outside it looks like your garden variety lunch tote.

You may not want to go this route, but it works perfectly for me…

A hardshell eyeglass case works great (one that opens up along the sides). Plenty of room for a Clip and headphones, even the PC cord. A softshell case works well also, everything will tuck nicely inside. 

Message Edited by RickyBerkey on 04-11-2009 08:27 AM

Lots of possibilities out there.  In addition to the above, how about an audio player sox (basically, a pouch made out of socks-like material)?  May be just big enough for both the Clip and earphones–and available for 50 cents shipped on promotion.  http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&thread.id=17071

Awhile back, a forum contributor posted a deal for a SanDisk-labelled small carry case, made out of a cloth-like neoprene material and just big enough for the Clip and maybe some phones.  Also 50 cents but with $7 shipping (I picked up more than one, as the shipping didn’t change; and, at that price …).  From All Electronics, online.  I didn’t see them just now, but they have other cases as well, again at low prices.  http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/145/Cases/1.html 

Also as posted here earlier, a thumbdrive/memory card carry case, available at electronics stores, could work out well.  One with space for 4 thumbdrives/memory cards would be big enough for the Clip and some phones. 

I found a case at a store called MicroCenter.  It is made by Digital Concepts.  It is about 3.75" Tall x 2.75" Wide x 1.75" Thick.  It holds the headphones in the bottom and the CLIP on top in the main area, and the USB cable in the front velcro area.

My daughter just made fun of me for this yesterday.  I have my little clip and earphones in a small leather coin purse I got in Mexico. 

@vally wrote:

I use the

“Koss Headphone Carrying Case for KSC75, KSC9, KSC7, KSC17, P14, and P16”

It has room for my KSC75’s, plus either of my Sansas and one of my FiiO amps

I think I bought it on Amazon.com, but I can’t swear to it…it’s been a while. I can’t vouch for it fitting in a handbag, seeing as how I don’t carry one though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the info.  And yep, it’s still at Amazon (as well as at Koss’ website).   

Thank you all for the advice. I am now looking at the various options:smiley: