Can't hear 8gb Clip+ anymore

I have had my ciip+ since August.  About a week ago the sound from one side went out suddenly.  I tried moving the jack around, and if I held it in place I could hear from both speakers.  I tried two other headphones and noticed that the ones with the tighter fitting jacks didn’t go out.  After a week both sides are inconsistant and I had to hold the jack in place all of the time to hear anything, and even then the sound is seriously diminished, 

I notice on these boards that it has been suggested to push the jack in futher and that it has a tight fitting jack.  This is definately not the case.  It is pushed in all the way.  Now today I can’t even get it to work consistently while holding in the jack, even on the tighter fitting headphones.  Please tell me what to do.

Call support-----its still under waranty-----

I would telephone SanDisk Customer Service about this–you seem to need a warranty replacement (which SanDisk is good about).  In the U.S.:  1-866-SANDISK (726-3475).  And other SanDisk contact information:  http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us