Can you transfer songs from card to the Fuze memory and vise versa?

I just bought a 4GB Fuze for my girlfriend (for Christmas).  I haven’t opened it yet and would prefer not to.  She can open it on Christmas!

I was just wondering if songs can be transfered directly from the microSD card to the Fuze internal memory.  All of our songs are in MP3 format, or can be easily converted to MP3.

The only MP3 player I’ve ever had is my phone, which works well, but has a very cumbersome interface for songs election and play lists.  I can copy from the microSD card to the phone memory directly.  In fact, that’s the only way I know to get songs on my phone without paying for a download. :frowning:

So anyway, Can I do it on the Fuze, or do I need to hook it up to a computer?

Thanks

4myFuze wrote:

I just bought a 4GB Fuze for my girlfriend (for Christmas).  I haven’t opened it yet and would prefer not to.  She can open it on Christmas!

I was just wondering if songs can be transfered directly from the microSD card to the Fuze internal memory.  All of our songs are in MP3 format, or can be easily converted to MP3.

The only MP3 player I’ve ever had is my phone, which works well, but has a very cumbersome interface for songs election and play lists.  I can copy from the microSD card to the phone memory directly.  In fact, that’s the only way I know to get songs on my phone without paying for a download. :frowning:

So anyway, Can I do it on the Fuze, or do I need to hook it up to a computer?

Thanks

Youll need to hook it up to the Computer. Then you can just copy and paste. Other than that Nope. 

Oh well…

Thanks.

Your playlist will work with songs on the card, so they don’t have to be on the internal memory for that.

It seems you have songs on the card that you don’t have elsewhere? 

The easiest thing to do is get a USB card reader, about $5 or less, and copy the songs to your computer or an external drive. Then you can copy them to your Fuze, her Fuze, your granny’s phone, your nephew’s iPod, etc.