Camera roll timeout error

New idpand 32g trying to copy al photos to disk. Copies about 10 then says camera roll timeout error. Anyone have a solution?

Hello
I’m having the exact problem and have been onto Sandusky customer services who seem not to know why this is happening! I have had two of their devices for way over a year and been down loading pictures from my iPhone with no problem! Suddenly the message appeared using both devices after only a few pictures transferred then it stopped! I tried to use both on my large iPad and the same happened! They say they will replace the units but I feel it maybe due to an Apple update version clashing with the devices operating files! What do you think??

Your iPhone try’s to get your photos from iCloud and iCloud is too slow downloading your pics. If you turn off cellular and wireless then try to backup photos, you will see that your phone was talking to iCloud. I don’t know how to fix this.

Yes you’ve got it, I’ve also had the exact same problem since I updated to the new iOS 14
It seems the only solution to this is downloading 7 pictures at a time ( which is going to take forever)
Or 2 videos at a time depending the size of them, this is so outrageously stupid from Standisk for just sitting on their ass & not doing nothing about it & Apple.
Personally this is the last straw I’ve had issues with products from apple in the past but this is down right pathetic & so intrusive last time buying an apple product & sandisk aswell. Can’t believe this is my 3rd Sandisk flash drive & the last one was the most expensive one
Just waisted $100 for nothing…

( WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE TO THE IOS 14 IF YOU GOT A SANDISK PRODUCT)

Was wondering if anyone was using a USB flash drive with iPad Pro - haven’t been able to find a lot of material online about using them. I read a lot of PDF documents, and would like to be able to take documents from a computer onto the USB stick https://showbox.tools/ and then plug the stick into the iPad to read them. Anyone doing similar? I may also work towards keeping iTunes movies on the stick to free up space on the iPad…is this possible? Last question, is it quicker on iPad Pros that have the USB 3 lightning connector?

Thanks!!